Thursday, October 21, 2010

Deep thinking late at night!!

I am reading this book ( a true story) and in it this man who is going on the Mercy Ships to the South Pacific Isands has just encoutered a people group on a island and in the book he says " I remember feeling as I had felt from the beginning of this affair- that the whole thing was happening in spite of me. Was I being carried along by the force of God's loving appointment to fulfill these people's long years of expectation?"

I was struck by the power of this statement. God isnt willing that any should perish.
I am reminded that in James 5:7 it says "be patient brethren, till the coming of the Lord. see how the Farmer waits expectantly for the precious harvest from the land. See how He keeps up His patient vigil over it until He recieves the early and the late rains.
I see first hand and hear why Jesus hasn't returned. He is waiting for the precious harvest of the earth! People! His people that have never heard! Jesus said " Lift up your eyes for the fields are ripe with harvest"
He desires people!!!
He loves them so much! He loves you so much!!!
Just sharing my heart with all you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment