Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dija Meta

We went to the nursing home yesterday, I shared alittle on God's love and Rachel tied it together but then it was just a time to sit and listen, to let these former leaders of their generation share their life. One man was from Germany but left because of the wall, didnt want to raise a family where he was seeing people killed trying to be free..
Everyone has a story and a life. They have or had hopes, dreams, failures, heartache, and love.

The nursing homes here are not like America, they have the "christian" ones but no Aboriginies are allowed there.
So they have this on called Dija Meta where they don't care the color of your skin. You have former Germans and Aborignies, Australians and Islanders.
These people matter to God. The bible talks about doing for the very least of these in His name. Since God knows the number of hairs on my head I am certain He isnt finished with these precious "silver" aged people.  To sit and show you care for someone by letting them talk and not spreading your agenda or making them rush because they are taking your "valuable" time, isnt that compassion? putting someone else above yourself? Again I am so happy to be here and be a part of what God is doing in this Nation./

Other news. I went to the beach yesterday. No matter what is going on the ocean always amazes me. The ocean doesnt respect anyone or anything, it will hit the sand as hard as it hits the rocks. It will knock you off your feet as easy as plastic bag blows around in the wind.
The ocean doesnt care what color or age or sex you are. It justs does what it was created to do. It touches the world.

Just sharing my thoughts with you all. I hope thats okay :-)

Just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment