Sunday, October 10, 2010

Service

So today was Sunday morning. I wish you could all be here to see the changes take place in these newly saved ones that come from the Shelters! We had 3 salvations and 2 confirmed healings today. God is so good!

Its hard to believe that it has been over a month since I arrived. Each week is jam packed with both the day to day stuff and also ministering with Pastors Stephen and Rachel in the Nursing home and Shelter. And then Sunday I do whatever is needed in service, from Powerpoint to praying for people. It is fun to be a part of a ministry in its beginning stages. Its so amazing to see the changes week to week in the new believers. To see an outward change reflecting what happened to them on the inside by accepting Jesus!
I hope I never take for granted how life altering having a relationship with God is!! He is so good and has good plans for all of us!! I want to shout it from the roof tops about how good God is!! There is nothing He cannot do and noone He cannot use are accept!!!!
Rejoice in the knowledge that He loves you!! Rejoice that He saved you! Rejoice that His thoughts towards you are for good!!! REJOICE!!!!

Love, Deborah
(me and Rachel)


Pastor Stephen and Rachel Macri
Freedom Harvest Ministries Int.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are doing awesome! Love that you are doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete