Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas?? But its 90 degrees out!!!!

I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone this trip, its funny how I always think, " Oh I have plenty of time to send out a newsletter," Sorry to those that have been waiting, looks like it will be a Christmas/missions newsletter.
Things to do when I get back:
Sleep.
Catch up on movies.
visit with family and friends
Taco Bell
Dr. Pepper
Peppermint Mocha
Spread the word about what God is doing here in Australia.
PRAY.
Get ready to come back here.
Not necessarily in that order =D
 I know I say this alot but I cannot wait to see what God has in store this next year. I expect BIG things in 2011, Salvation's, healing's, you name it! Islands!
God is so good and He needs us to move on this earth! I love following God!!
See you all Stateside in a week!!!!
Love,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment