Friday, November 12, 2010

When did I become a missionary??

It has just hit me that my life is not normal =D Crazy I know, but I don't like to think about that kinda of stuff. But here I am on the other side of the world doing things I would have never thought I would do on a regular basis. From helping home school to helping with a catalog delivery route, to praying for people, to teaching in kids class to playing keyboards to going to the homeless shelters....... There is so much more and yet I find myself asking "God there are so much better equipped people for this than me," I am not trying to toot my own horn. I am just amazed at what God has given me! The opportunity to be here making a difference and to be here during all the groundwork being laid down for the next steps in this great adventure that's called Following God!
 Please remember those that are serving on the mission field! If you know of people overseas in missions, if you can drop them a line of encouragement. It is not always easy to be so far away from what use to be comfortable. They are truly a force to be reckoned with and the are facing some major obstacle's to get God's word out there! I love missionaries if you haven't noticed =D We are all called to GO but those that GO all over the world are my hero's!!

Thanks for all your love and support!!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment